The term ‘Kids Insights’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is Apex Project One Ltd, 727 Knutsford Road, Latchford, Warrington, Cheshire, WA4 1JY. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Kids Insights TERMS & CONDITIONS
Kids Insights is a trading name of Apex Project One Ltd.
Apex Project One make every effort to ensure that the content of the reports and other products are described as accurately as possible on all communications including the Kids Insights (www.kidsinsights.co.uk) website, but we accept no liability for claims arising as a result of any inaccuracy.
- Products can be ordered over the Internet by credit/debit card using our website or by email to email@example.com
- Payment can also be made by Cheque / BACS transfer – by requesting an invoice – once payment is received the reports will be issued by email.
- All prices shown on the Kids Insights website are set in pounds sterling (£), and shown exclusive of VAT. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- VAT Products purchased by customers within the UK, and EC Member States will be subject to VAT at the prevailing rate. Customers outside the UK and EC Member States will not be charged VAT.
- Due to the nature of the products being sold, Apex Project One cannot grant refunds or accept return of products once they have been dispatched. In the case of damaged goods, refunds are at Apex Project One’s discretion.
- Once purchased, a PDF (Portable Document Format) copy of your product(s) will be sent by email once payment is processed which is typically within 12 hours, but often within the hour. If your order is urgent, please call to ensure your delivery is prioritised.
INDIVIDUAL USE LICENSE
- Products on the Kids Insights website are purchased for individual company use, and as such we expect users to treat the electronic copy of the product in a comparable way to their treatment of a hardcopy of the product, i.e. not to be shared with other parties.
- You may: – Save a copy of the product to the hard disk of your individual company computer – Make one print out of the complete product for departmental use only – Print out a reasonable number of pages for departmental use only.
- The user can Include information from the product in presentations and internal documents, or reproduce reasonable extracts from the product, provided these are fully attributed to Kids Insights and the product itself – i.e. “kidsinsights.co.uk “Name of Report & Date”
- You must not: Publish, Sell or derive direct Commercial Benefit from the product, or any parts thereof, on your company intranet, website or any other electronic publishing medium – Send the product, or any parts thereof, in any form to someone who is not in your immediate department – Store the product on the hard disk of any computer that can be accessed by anyone not in your immediate department – Print out or photocopy more than one complete copy of the product
- If you wish to use the report in a wider context (e.g. saving a copy to your company intranet, publishing extracts on a website, or including extracts within a published report) please contact Apex Project One to purchase a Company Wide License. Additional licenses can also be purchased.
- Apex Project One retains full copyright and publishing rights of any products purchased. You may include material from the product in published work provided this is clearly attributed to Kids Insights and the product itself.
- Apex Project One take all reasonable steps to maintain confidentiality of, and restrict access to, any personal information submitted by you through the use of the Kids Insights website. However, data transmission over the internet cannot be guaranteed as totally secure, and as such any information which you submit to Kids Insights is submitted at your own risk. Any information submitted by you will not be disclosed to anyone outside Apex Project One unless required by law.
For further information please contact:
Jonathan Watson, Product Manager – Kids Insights